- The materials in this module -- including PowerPoint slides and a handout -- were developed for the Washington State Canvas Conference (WACC) 2019, co-presented by an Instructional Designer and OER Librarian. Therefore, the focus is on best practices of integrating UDL and OE principles and materials into Canvas courses. However, many concepts are basic and universal and could be adapted to any learning management system. These materials were also designed for a 60-minute session but could easily be adapted for a longer session or workshop. These materials were designed for educators already familiar with the basic concepts of UDL and OER.
- Information Science, Education
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Lecture, Lesson, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Tacoma Community College Library
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.