- The materials in this module -- which include promotional materials, presentation slides, activity options, and supporting videos -- were developed for a 90-minute "back to basics" professional development workshop for college faculty and staff. This workshop was co-led by an Instructional Designer and OER Librarian. The information serves as an introduction to open pedagogy and student-driven assignments, with a particular focus on students sharing, in their own words, how open pedagogy boosted their learning experience.
- Information Science, Education
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive, Lesson, Module, Student Guide
- Tacoma Community College Library
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.