- Secondary educators across Lebanon County, Pennsylvania developed lesson plans to integrate the Pennsylvania Career Education and Work Standards with the content they teach. This work was made possible through a partnership between the South Central PA Workforce Investment Board (SCPa Works) and Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 (IU13) and was funded by a Teacher in the Workplace Grant Award from the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry. This lesson plan was developed by one of the talented educators who participated in this project during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Engineering, Educational Technology
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Kelly Galbraith
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.