- In this activity, students will work together to interview one another to construct family trees. Students will pair off and ask one another a series of interview questions and draw their partners family tree. Students will then introduce their partners family to other classmates.
- Remix of:
- Family Trees, Mandarin Chinese, Novice-Low
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Amber Hoye, Dalia Elgamel
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.