- Students will learn about and get the opportunity to practice the Japanese days of the week through two different activities. First, they will be asked to place the days of the week in order (for both the United States and Japanese speaking countries' calendars). Then, they will be asked to respond to what day of the week they do a certain activity. Students will also get additional practice with different school subjects through two interactive games.
- Remix of:
- Spanish Level 1, Activity 05: Días de la Semana y las materias / Days of the Week and School Subjects (Face-to-Face)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Shoko Asay
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Japanese
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.