- Students will get the chance to watch a CODA Comedian in the warm up and get a glimpse into what it is like to have deaf parents. In the main activity, students will be able to work together to understand just how important facial expressions in sign language are.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Delaney Lyon, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Sign Languages
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.