- Students are exposed to a wide variety of things to do with this activity, each individual activity focuses on either expressive or receptive signs. All four activities work on improving fingerspelling skills, as well as reading fingerspelling. Students also get a chance to experience tactile signing in one of the activities!
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Delaney Lyon, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Sign Languages
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.