- Social change, at its core, does not come from one event or incident, but the long, sustained work of individuals and groups in numerous sectors of society. How do we, as youth, participate in sustaining positive social change in our communities?
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.