- How do we, as youth, learn from the conflict in Rwanda to strengthen media access and quality in our own communities? In this program, students will explore the role of the media in Rwanda, before, during, and after the genocide and explore how to expand media access, quality, and equity in their communities and around the world.
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.