- In this activity, students will be given a bundle of Chinese money and will use common Chinese phrases to try to purchase items from the instructor, who will be acting as a shop owner. Students will attempt to convince the shop owner to give them the most items for the best price.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Hannah Steiner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Chinese
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.