- Students will use their imaginations to create inventions and describe their usage to their classmates in the target language. Students will describe preferences and use reasoning to support their argument as to why their invention should be developed.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Abby Cain, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Alesandra DiMatteo, Ismenia Gallegos, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.