- In this activity students will play the flyswatter game to review vocabulary and phrases covered in their Chinese classes. Students will be given a short clue, and they will have to use flyswatters to identify the vocabulary word or phrase.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Hannah Steiner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Chinese
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.