- Faculty considering a persuasive speech as a class assignment should use a persuasive speech evaluation form for the assignment. The evaluation form or rubric will permit more efficient grading on the part of faculty. The evaluation form contains criteria which is traditionally used when evaluating a speech.
- Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Mathematics, Social Science
- Community College / Lower Division, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Joseph Coppola
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.