- Through a study of the moon, students will be guided through an inquiry process using primary sources to learn how we shape our understanding of the past (history). They will also learn how new discoveries and observations change our perceptions over time, as each succeeding generation creates knowledge and adds new technology. Students will then pose their own questions to wonder how future discoveries or new technology might change our understanding of the world and our universe.
- Remix of:
- Primary Source Exemplar Template
- Arts and Humanities, Mathematics, Social Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 1
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- brent sackris, Mitzie Higa, Connie Williams, Rachel Hull, Kitty Rutherford
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.