- Being able to conduct productive job searches is key to finding employment opportunities. Digital literacy is also a necessity for gaining employment. That’s why this course aims to provide adult basic education participants the ability to self-navigate the internet to search for relevant, reliable search results. Participants will be able to demonstrate how this increased digital literacy related to internet searching can help them successfully find relevant job opportunities.
- Computer Science, Special Education
- High School, Adult Education
- Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Full Course, Lesson Plan
- Jennifer Maddrell, Jaclyn Zdanio, Vikas Relan, Tonya Brookins, Carla Lewis
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.