- Students will discuss the environment and their favorite ways to get around and things to do outside. Students will also be able to compare and contrast between transportation options in both their hometown and Spanish speaking countries. Students will be able to express their opinion regarding the environment and transportation and back up their argument using Spanish.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Gabby Bates, Abby Cain, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Alesandra DiMatteo, Ismenia Gallegos, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.