- During this lab students get a glimpse at the cultural importance of interpreters in a musical setting. Students also get to experience interpreting a song first hand for an audience. Students will learn how to interpret a song for others, helping their speed and accuracy improve.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Delaney Lyon, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Sign Languages
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.