- In this activity, students will discuss Spain's New Year 12 grape tradition, going on dates in their own city, and their own holiday traditions. This activity could be modified from focusing primarily on the L1 culture to the L2 culture in order to integrate more culture into the activity. This activity is more conversation based and less culture based, though it does discuss some Spanish traditions.
- Languages, World Cultures
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Gabby Bates, Abby Cain, Mardy Morales, Alexandra Garcia, Ismenia Gallegos, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.