- In this activity students will practice creating short narratives in Chinese by creating a mad-libs like story. Students will take turns picking cards from different categories to fit together in a short story. Students will then share their short story out loud. Students will also read invitations for different types of parties and answer comprehension questions.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Hannah Steiner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Chinese
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.