- This resource will primarily be used prior to going to outdoor school for a 5th grade class. Though some of the resources might seem like a stretch for that age range it allows for some differentiation for those students that are looking to expand their knowledge base. In addition, this journal covers some basic rules and guidelines for living within a group of people which is why we include some dining etiquette.
- Environmental Science, Reading Informational Text, Life Science, Mathematics, Measurement and Data, Physics
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive, Student Guide
- Melissa Thiel-Stinson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.