- In this unit, students will explore the different forms of transportation over time—from the New World and early America, to present day—and their impact on society and the environment (Change and Continuity). They will explore the impact of the different forms of transportation on economics, migration, and geography (where people live and how they adapt their environment to their transportation need), as well as how to become critical readers by gathering information from a variety of primary and secondary sources to understand the impact of transportation on history.
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 4
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Primary Source, Unit of Study
- brent sackris, Mitzie Higa, Connie Williams, Rachel Hull, Kitty Rutherford
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.