- Global Spin is a corporate learning programme aiming to improve the competiveness of European Academic Spin-Offs and Start-ups by supporting them to effectively deal with the challenges faced when internationalising their businesses. The programme is divided into three units, containing ten pillars each one, completed by a forth section of Success and Failure Cases about “Commercialization of new products and services abroad” and “Attracting and recruiting international high-qualified human capital”.
The training programme has been developed in the framework of the Global-Spin Project: Transnational Entrepreneurship and Corporate Learning: Fostering Effective Internationalization Strategies in Academic Spin Offs, with the support of the European Union and the Erasmus+ Programme. The course’s contents are based on the knowledge, the experience and the researches carried out by the consortium, which is composed of Higher Education Foundation, two Universities and four companies specialized in consultancy, training and research. To know more about the project and the consortium’s partners, visit the website: https://globalspin.eu/ and the GLOBAL-SPIN - Transnational Entrepreneurs Forum: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1970586499822258/
Authors are the seven project partners:
CCS Digital Education (Greece)
University of Patras (Greece)
Advancis Business Services, Lda. (Portugal)
Vaasa University of Applied Sciences Finland)
Promimpresa srl (Italy)
Inova Consultancy (United Kindom)
Fundación General Universidad de Granada Empresa (Spain)
- Management, Marketing, Public Relations
- Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Carmen Osuna
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Belgium
- English, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.