- In this activity, students will use vocabulary describe what they eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Students will also be able to identify whether or not the meal is nutritious and healthy. Students will learn more about how to describe food and health. Students will also learn more about reading and understanding nutrition fact.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Gabby Bates, Abby Cain, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Alesandra DiMatteo, Ismenia Gallegos, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.