- This lesson is geared toward adult learners who have limited or no experience using the internet to find information. Students will be able to use what they learn in this lesson to find a location in their community to access the internet (if they don't already have access at home or on their own mobile phone) and use search strategies to narrow a search to find relevant resources when researching an issue or topic.
- Remix of:
- Find What You Need Online: Where to Access the Internet and How to Search for Resources
- Career and Technical Education
- Lower Primary, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Amanda McCroskey
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.