- The current corporate governance models of today’s organizations are unfit for organizations of the future, and even today. What does this mean for directors and the management? Let’s have a look into the future, divided into long-term, middle-term, and short-term future lenses.
- Applied Science, Computer Science, Information Science, Business and Communication, Communication, Finance, Management, Electronic Technology, Higher Education, Special Education, Law, General Law, Social Science, Economics
- Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Primary Source, Reading, Syllabus
- Henri Jacobs
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.