- This project invites debating teams from secondary schools to debate in a Museum. Primary and Secondary School students enter a local competition. Also, international debates between students of similar age groups can be organised. Teachers work on didactic approaches to teaching students how to use argumentation, to lsiten as well as be heard. How do these debating skills develop from ages 10-18? How can be improve them? How do different levels cope with debating?
- Environmental Science, Arts and Humanities, Languages
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Marleen Spierings
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Dutch
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.