- This resource provides access to the required materials from the Northern California Training Academy's Using the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths in the California Integrated Core Practice Model training. This one-day training gives participants an understanding of how California will use the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) as a strategy to meet the Integrated Core Practice Model (ICPM) vision for creating behavioral objectives with families and teams.
- Social Work
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Student Guide
- Northern California Training Academy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.