- Teachers need an easy, one stop shop, to find lessons to make learning fun Lessons found within Move Learning are aligned with the Common Core State Standards for K-8, and have been developed by experience teachers and kinesthetic experts. Each lesson is accompanied by a short video demonstrating the activity, so you can see and feel how the lesson might work in your classroom. Finally, the series of lessons is packaged into an easy to use K-8 kit, allowing teachers to scaffold student learning.
- Remix of:
- Move Learning: A Big Ideas in BETA Project
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.