- This lesson is geared towards beginning English language learners who plan to take a U.S. driving test. The goal of this lesson is for learners to be able to identify various traffic and/or road signs and describe their meanings for the purpose of passing a U.S. driving test and driving safely on the road.
- Career and Technical Education, English Language Arts
- Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson Plan
- Melissa Rios
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.