- Driving in Australia outlines the Kangaroo - what it is, a description of the marsupial, where it lives, what it eats and its social and reproductive facts.
In Australia, the kangaroo is a driving hazard. It jumps onto the road unexpectedly and collides with vehicles and motorbikes.
This outlines some basic knowledge of where the collisions might occur and the time of day. It also describes some precautional measures, tips for what to do if a vehicle collides with a kangaroo and then some information about what to do with an injured kangaroo and it's possible still alive offspring or joey.
- Environmental Studies
- High School, Adult Education
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Anne Pacey
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.