- In this activity students will practice discussing and describing events in their daily lives. Students will build a daily schedule from an assortment of random events, and then describe their schedule to a group or partner. Students will practice using correct and accurate time phrases in Chinese.
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Hannah Steiner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Chinese
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.