- In this activity students will practice discussing and describing events in their daily lives. Students will build a daily schedule from an assortment of random events, and then describe their schedule to a group or partner. Students will practice using correct and accurate time phrases in Chinese.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Hannah Steiner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Chinese
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.