- In this activity, students will get exposure to different French sounds. They will practice the alphabet and common tongue twisters. They won't have to worry about the meaning of what they're saying, but more so get comfortable moving their mouths in a new way.
- Remix of:
- TEMPLATE: Title of Activity, Language Level, LanguageAbout the Boise State World Languages Resource Center (WLRC) Language Activity Repository The activities provided by the Boise State World Language
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Emily Blackburn, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.