- In this activity, students will practice answer the phone and having a conversation in Chinese, using mannerisms common in Chinese. They will practice trying to make plans with someone over the phone, explaining their schedule, and politely accepting or declining an invitation.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Derek Cross, Hannah Steiner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Chinese
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.