- In this activity, students will go shopping at different grocery stores in search of the best prices for their foods. Students will use vocabulary involving food, money, and numbers. They will also learn about culture through use of discussing grocery stores. Students will also learn how to ask and answer questions about shopping and selling.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Borja Aguilera, Scott Watford, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.