- In this activity, students will play a bingo game in order to help practice recognizing radicals used in Chinese characters. Students will be shown a radical, and will then search for a vocabulary word that contains that radical. Students will also practice tones and pronunciation by reading out their winning vocabulary at the end of each round of bingo.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Derek Cross, Hannah Steiner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.