- Architecture is the practice of designing and building structures. Architecture can vary in its scope from functional bridges, houses and buildings to the aesthetic principles of landscape architecture. Architecture is a human endeavor that spans thousands of years. Students will be introduces to Engineering Design Process via the study of Architecture and building their own gingerbread house
- Architecture and Design, Engineering
- Preschool, Lower Primary
- Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- Marsha Hughes, Ellie Taraborrelli
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.