- In this activity, students will answers questions about themselves using memorized words and phrases. In addition, they will have the opportunity to share information about their hometown with the rest of the group. Students will learn how to discuss places and how to describe themselves. Students will also learn how to ask question to get to know each other.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.