- Students will learn about and get the opportunity to practice the Spanish days of the week through two different activities. First, they will be asked to place the days of the week in order (for both the United States and Spanish speaking countries' calendars). Then, they will be asked to respond to what day of the week they do a certain activity. Students will also get additional practice with different school subjects through two interactive games.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Alexis Araiza, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Borja Aguilera
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.