- In this activity, students will practice vocabulary associated with school supplies. The activity facilitator will show a picture of an item and the first student that takes the item out of their backpack and says its name in the target language will receive a point. Students will also have the opportunity to show whether a statement applies to them, such as “having four roommates.” Students who have four roommates will be asked a follow-up question and if they can answer, they receive a point.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Alexis Araiza, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.