- Students will learn about cognates, real and false. First, they will be introduced to cognates by guessing if certain words are real cognates or false cognates. Then, they will look through a series of Spanish ads and magazine clips to try to point out the Spanish-English cognates that are in the writing.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Alexis Araiza, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.