- English 151 builds on English 111 to develop
students’ critical reading, analytical writing, and academic research skills. The course emphasizes close, critical reading of a variety of texts and analytical writing about these texts. Significant attention is given to the development of academic research methods and skills.
- Higher Education, Composition and Rhetoric
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Sharifa Hampton, Rosanne Carlo
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.