- This resource contains integrated tasks, assessments, and skill building exercises to continually push language learning forward. In these integrated examples, the content of the the text is the vehicle that drives skill development; it simultaneously deepens our understanding of the world around us.
- Remix of:
- Patrick Henry's "Speech to the Second Virginia Convention"
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Reading, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Karl Dziura
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.