- The purpose of this lesson is build on a previous lesson that teaches how to take out a farm loan.
This lesson is designed for adult learners who are pursuing a career in farming. It focuses on reading scientific and technical texts (Grade 6) related to farming business plans. It will help learners identify the resources necessary to develop a simple farm business plan. The learners will have the opportunity to apply their acquired knowledge in class activities such as discussion to analyze case studies and develop the basic outline of their resource sheet.
- Management, Agriculture
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lecture Notes, Lesson, Primary Source
- John Carter
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.