- Students first discover what they want from their education, then build a plan to get there. This content takes students through the steps to successfully navigate their journey in higher education. Topics include planning for success, choosing a career path, setting and attaining goals, understanding financial management, developing critical thinking skills, making healthy choices, using effective communication, managing time, developing learning strategies, developing meaningful relationships. Content is available in PDF and Open Document formats and is licensed CC BY. Learning Objectives also are provided. Full course offering available at https://www.cengage.com/c/opennow-college-success-1e-opennow-cengage
- Remix of:
- Cengage OpenNow College Success Reading & Learning Objectives
- Applied Science, Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Education, English Language Arts, History, Law, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Social Science
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Module, Reading, Textbook, Unit of Study
- Raed Hilmi
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.