- In Washington, a stand-alone high school civics course is required by a new state law.
A statewide sub-committee of OSPI's Social Studies Cadre and Walter Parker, Professor of Social Studies Education, University of Washington, drafted this list of resources in hopes that it will be useful to schools needing to create such a course or update an existing course. It is a work-in-progress.
- Social Science, Political Science
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Walter Parker, Jerry Price
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.