- Students will be talking in groups about things they like whether it be sports, food or other interests. They will also participate in a mini shopping experience where they will decide what gift they would like to buy for their partner (in class) and why. This gives the opportunity for students to understand their peer's interests and allows them to apply this new knowledge to a shopping experience.
- Arts and Humanities, Languages
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Alexis Araiza, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Madison Gallagher
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.