- Transportation Engineering: Professional Practices & Priorities consists of two chapters: 1) Introducing Today's Sustainability-Minded Professional, and 2) Prioritizing Sustainable, Active, Resilient Mobility.
Readers are interrupted at frequent intervals to pause, think and apply. Active learning opportunities are triggered by purposefully placed ‘activity’ prompts. A typical activity prompt invites a thoughtful exercise that can be completed in fewer than five minutes.
This publication complies with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended (29 U.S.C. § 794d), by providing alternative text (alt text) for each photographic image and engineering exhibit. Because high-quality alt text has the potential to benefit every student, these appear as sub-captions.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lecture Notes
- Kim Wormley
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.