- The Authenticity and Agency rubrics are based on elements from two frameworks: Student as Producer and Social Pedagogies. The rubrics were created for instructors and instructional designers to use as they develop authentic learning experiences in the course design process.
- Applied Science, Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Education, English Language Arts, History, Law, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Social Science
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Jennifer Englund, Annette McNamara
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.