- Newtonian Mechanics whereby fundamental concepts (momentum, energy, force, motion) are introduced on the first day and developed in parallel. Access entire curriculum: comprehensive lecture videos with questions, textbook (calculus based, algebra based, and conceptual), exams, syllabus, past student evaluations.
- Remix of:
- Parallel Pedagogy: Creating Dialogue for Introductory Mechanics
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Full Course, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Textbook
- Houda El Khoury
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.