- This standalone Civics course was developed by educators in Puyallup School DIstrict in Washington state.
Civics is the study of our national government, constitution, and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship. Topics include democracy and other forms of government; legislative, executive, and judicial functions; the political process; and foreign and domestic policies. It also includes a summary of Washington State History and local native sovereignty.
- U.S. History, Political Science
- High School
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Full Course, Lesson, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Tracy Pitzer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.